Sunday, February 17, 2013

NATIVE AMERICAN TATTOOS, ON A GYPSY

Hey there Gypster,

You know you love them tatts, so take a look at my work done at Adorned NYC by the super awesome and talented Bart Bingham.  Inspired by the Native American heritage, I got a Dream Catcher to catch all my dreams and a Headdress to remind myself that I'm boss of my own destiny.  That's what I call linking the past with the future to always and forever be in the present.

Gypsies are of many different backgrounds from all over the world. Rep some Roots with some Ink.


Peek A boo tattoo

A closer look at my amazing DREAMCATCHER
Native American HEADDRESS, done at Adorned NYC


Send us pics of your tattoos to be featured in our gypsy tattoo forthcoming article to blog@ourgypsysouls.com and title your email as GYPSY TATTOO SUBMISSIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment