Monday, July 4, 2011

WEEKEND IS OVER

So this weekend started very early... mine started on Thursday night to be exact, I got up to a lot!
From studio to seeing Ed for lunch at lovely Southbank, who came especially for women's Wimbledon final to reminiscing about a certain fact - this time around last year I was in New York! And celebrating 4th July heavily from various rooftop BBQ's to partying in LES (lower east side), of course! Here are some now pics with some from last summer. New York - I miss you. London - I enjoy you. <3

Weekend starts

Strawberries n cream mmmm

Sharapova v Kvitova - damn.


Ed from New York enjoyin his English pub meal at Southbank

Add caption

Yum yum yum ... so traditional

Anti sexy biker parking! haha


I am a Brit-ish at Southbank wow

Meanwhile New York celebrates 4th July

Last year rooftop bbq celebrations

My 4th July outfit

The gang as it was then 

Brooklyn Heaven

Vodka days in LES...yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment