Tuesday, July 19, 2011

BLACK RUSSIAN REPLACES WHITE RUSSIAN

So when a lot of people think of Russian girls they always think of your Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharapova which is lovely, they are both incredible looking girls. I guess that is where the stereotype of a Blonde Russian girl comes from. Guess it's just hair colour.

People never believe that I am Russian. And I don't think anything of it since I do think of myself as a world citizen anyway having grown up in London and traveled for the past few years. And my natural hair colour is a light brown anyway so having gone darker last few months doesn't help the wonderment.

Here are a few pics of celebs who are of a Russian/ex-Soviet decent or are mixed. Gorgeous locks!!

Ukranian born Mila Kunis 

She truly rocks! Hot mama!

Nicole Scherzinger is of a Fillipino, Hawaiian and Russian background

That body alone is a statement alone!

Kim Kardashian is of a Dutch and Armenian background

Curves are winning for Kim!

1 comment:

  1. Mila Kunis - still not as pretty as you. ; )

    ReplyDelete